What if every moment were a portal to the sacred? A pathway back to remembering your interconnectedness with the earth, the deep wells of wisdom within you, and your true spiritual sovereignty? In Tending to the Sacred, multidimensional artist and healer Ashley River Brant invites us to walk this path and step into our own sacred truth through the art of ritual.
“Ritual connects us to the otherworlds and the infinite potentials that exist in the unseen, and it opens us to our inner worlds and our true sovereign nature,” Brant writes. “It is encoded in our DNA as an integral way of being—this book is just a pathway to remember.”
Throughout Tending to the Sacred, Brant shares rituals and teachings to help you become more fully empowered and embodied in your life. You’ll explore:
- The foundations of ritual—including the importance of intention, beliefs, and understanding energy
- Working with the elements—tuning in to the medicine of each element, from grounding with the earth to making ceremonial moon waters for strengthening intuition
- Recipes and instructions for working with plant medicine—create your own oils, essences, teas, and more
- Mantras, journal prompts, and guided visualizations—to bring you even deeper into the healing power of ritual
- Soul-activating illustrations—Brant’s original spirit-infused artwork brings depth to each teaching
- Tending to yourself and spirit—rituals for healthy boundaries, creativity, working with your dreams, and more
Woven from an abundance of ancient wisdom, heart medicine, and creativity, Tending to the Sacred is a potent yet accessible guide for anyone who longs to strengthen your connection with spirit, embrace the earth’s natural rhythms, and come home to your true nature.