Bloom is a monthly online platform designed to liberate creativity and support women in bringing their dreams and desires into form, from seed to bloom.
Within every person is a seed.
A dream. Desire. Vision, or idea for something they are designed and destined to create.
These dream seeds, holding all the potential of life within, are planted in the mystery; a space that requires trust in the unseen aspects of creation; a space where we build foundations, cultivate roots to sustain our creation, widening our capacity for growth.
And when these dream seeds, pulsing with infinite potential, have everything they need; when the soils of your heart are rich and fertile, space has been created, and roots deepened, new life courageously pushes past and barriers and limitations to reach the light…
Taking up more and more space, resiliently and patiently expanding, eventually, to bloom. This is creation. This is the potential all life carries.
Join me in attuning to the nature of your own creative rhythm in Bloom, a monthly online program and earth-wide community for women, creators, visionaries, dreamers, and artists to support bringing your dreams into form, from seed to bloom. Together we will dream bigger, deepen our understanding and embodiment of creation to birth and sustain all that we desire to bring to the planet. Your dreams are your Divine gift. What you create is valuable and needed more than ever. Now is the time to bloom.
- We will meet for a live zoom call once a week to explore creation through teachings, shamanic meditation journeys, rituals, tools, practices, group coaching, and Q&As.
- You will receive lifetime access to an online portal and community.
- You will receive a digital workbook to support you as you navigate the course with practices, homework, journal prompts, and more.
- You will have the opportunity to connect with other women/creatives in the Bloom community to support accountability and creativity.
- You will have the opportunity to book 1 on 1 private mentoring with me.
- Shamanic Journeying
- Connection to the Soul Self
- Moon Mapping
- Masculine and Feminine Energetics of Creativity
- Energetic Boundaries
- Structures and Support Systems for Expanded Creation
- Capacity for Creation
- Embodiment Practices
- Liberating the Authentic Voice
- Plant Medicine
- Earth Wisdom and The Nature of Creation
- Limitations and Shadow
- Being Seen
- and More!
Bloom is for those who:
The October cohort is now closed. Sign up below to receive updates about the November cohort.